Sunday, February 5, 2012

{sb}

Well, football is football, I haven't paid attention this year, but any year that Bill B's team doesn't win is a good year.  BUT I'm most excited that I (and Tina) won a free Papa John's Pizza and a Coke!  YAY!!  Nothing could have made my night better than free pizza.  


David got his booty kicked by one of Sgts in MCMAP ground fighting!  He says that they were fighting and he doesn't know how it happened...hum, but who has the bloody lip!  


**David Update**

I only have a small update on David, that he woke up at 0330 his time to go watch the Super Bowl.  I'm glad that they still get those kind of accommodations in the sandbox.  


David, I bet you want me to save that free pizza to share with you when you get home, but we (Tina and I, the couple) are too excited we will eat them all up!!  I still love you, but maybe love pizza more at the moment! 

I'm here, grinning ear to ear about my free pizza, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment