Friday, February 3, 2012

{first official}

Today I signed up for a race!  It's my first official "sign-up" I've done!  The other races have just been fun runs that anyone can show up to.  I'm kind of excited about it, it is a 4 mile all-terrain run.  I haven't ran more than a mile in the past week, so I guess I better get to it if the race is next weekend!


I miss David a lot today.  I am exhausted and am in need of my husband.  I've been so tired all day and I think it's time to hit the sack early tonight.  


**David Update**

He was up early at 0500 and off to the gym.  He said that work is good and awards are going through.  he is excited to have officially been in the Marine Corps over 2 years now and also excited for his promotion in March.  


David, I could really use a back rub right now, they might be the things I miss the most.  I took my iron and a multi-vitamin today, I thought you'd be proud!

I'm here, so very tired, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment