Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{giving up}

Giving up on yourself is so easy.  It is easy to say that you don't do it or that you're not good enough.  Trust me, I've done it!  It's too easy.  I hate the days when I don't get to hear from my husband.  It's easy to give up on life and be down about myself.  I have great friends here and back home, but sometimes, it's just not enough for my brain.  I was put here in this life for a reason, I don't know what it is now and I might never know what the reason was.  I'm going to keep on keepin' on and we will see where life takes me.


I hope that you (and I) never give up on ourselves.  You are allowed to have days where you feel down and out about yourself and your life, but the moment you wake up that next morning, life moves on.  You are beautiful and so I am.  Together, we will make it through this crazy ride called life.


**David Update**

No news is good news!  I still haven't heard from him.  Continuous prayers for him and his Marines.  


I'm not sure if I have shared this one yet...but here you go!  Looking handsome Honey!

David, it's getting close.  I got your box the other day and washed all the clothes that you sent home.  Doing your laundry made it so much more real that you will be home soon.  I can't wait to have you back.  I need you back here. 

I'm here, with clean laundry, waiting for you to come home to me.  

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment