Thursday, February 9, 2012

{human thoughts}

I would say that I have pretty high self esteem and feeling of self worth, but I'm human and sometimes I get down on myself about my life.  Why can't I get a job?  Why can't I run a long time?  Why aren't I as in shape (appearance wise) as I wish I could be?  Why can't I be the perfect student?  Why can't I get life right?

Really, I'm not depressed, but continual thoughts enter my head such as these.  I don't show it to anyone and I definitely don't talk about it.  I just feel like I'm failing at life and I'm trying to figure it out, but I can't.  I just can't get it all together.
I know that I am how I was supposed to be made and perfectly formed in His image.  I know that there is a plan for my life. I know all of this and firmly believe it, but my humanity gets the best of my mind.  I just have to continuously remind myself that I'm right where I'm supposed to be doing what I'm supposed to be.  I'm where I need to be with the people I needed to meet.  I have a great support system of faith, family and friends all over the nation.  My husband never lets me forget that I am beautiful.  I'm constantly reminded that I have grown up in less than ideal situation and my family is sometimes less than ideal, but it raised me to be one strong woman.  I know that I'm not the only person who thinks this way, there are plenty of you who feel down on yourselves and down about your life, I'm here to remind you and myself, that we are alright.  Things will be fine and life will move on.


**David Update**

The only update is that he skipped the gym this morning and got to sleep in a little bit.  I'm glad he got the extra sleep.  Less deprivation for his body and mind.  


David, I can't wait for you to come home.  I need that pick-me-up that you give me.  

I'm here, catching up on Dog the Bounty Hunter episodes, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment