Saturday, February 25, 2012

{beauty}

I have spent the afternoon with some USMC wives that I love having mini-facials, mini-massages and a 3 hour coffee break!  Sometimes God likes to remind me that I am truly blessed with this crazy life.  It's so easy to get drug into the depths of depression when dealing with a deployment, or life in general.  I'm constantly reminded of my many, many blessings.  On my way home, this is the beautiful sunset that I witnessed.  






I couldn't narrow down the photos, so I posted all 5 of them! 

**David Update**

No news is good news!  I hope and pray that all is going well in the sandbox!  


David, come home!  This is crazy!  So many beautiful moments that I would LOVE to share with you!  

I'm here, in awe, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment