Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{lover's day}

I don't really know what to post about tonight.  Today is the feast of Saint Valentine, really the day that he died.  It is also a Hallmark holiday about love and being lovers.  It is also for just loving anything and anyone and being loved in return.


Take these words from St. Paul's letter to the Corinthians and apply it to any kind of love.  It kind of makes love synonymous with peace.  I know that today is supposed to be about love, but let's make everyday about Love.  I love to be loved.  I love that feeling that I get when people tell me that they love me and show me that they love me.  It doesn't even have to be those words, just a simple note to saying that they are thinking about me, a smile, an invite to be together, a smile kind gesture.  

I will work harder to love harder.  To let the people that I love, just how much I love them.  



**David Update**

All is well in the sandbox!  David is up and at 'em and on his way to the gym!  Surprise, surprise!  Today is 5 months that he has been deployed!  2 more months to go!


David, I can't wait to get back to normal.  I miss it, if we even know what normal means!

I'm here, with cold feet, waiting for you to come home. 

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment