Saturday, February 4, 2012

{2012}

Is it too late to think about what I'm going to do this year??


I think not.  Here is goes.  Now, I'm not going to say that I wasted my life last year because I earned a Master's degree and got married.  But, this year, it's going to get better.

I have so much inside of me to share and I don't think I use myself to my potential.  I can share myself more, share my thoughts, share my journeys, share my  knowledge, and in return, learn from others too!  Everyone has greatness inside them and it's up to us to give our greatness and to use everyone else's greatness.

Eat healthy and workout.  I will group those together.  I wouldn't say that I eat like a slob, but I definitely don't resist temptation when it presents itself to me in the form of Doritos, ice cream, kool-aid, Snickers, and the list goes on.  I am going to make an effort to move more fresh and raw foods through my refrigerator.  Working out, I've been pretty good, but sometimes I get lazy.  I don't run to my potential, or run at all.  At the gym I'm not going to be lazy either, I'm going to lift heavier and more!

Learn new stuff.  I'm on a good start with that.  EMT classes and pistol shooting.  Continue both.

Love it all!  I'm a positive person by nature, but, sometimes, like everyone, I get angry with things and with people.  No more of that.  Frustration is okay and natural, but prolonged anger?  Negative.  Be happier and love more.

Drink good coffee, I can't wait.  OMGosh.

It's going to be a great year filled with great things.  Go ahead and join me, add to my list and make your own!  We can even do it together!


**David Update**

I don't really have one today.  I haven't been getting good updates, I guess that's because nothing crazy is going on, or crazy things are happening, but we're not allowed to know them!  David is up and on his way to the gym already!!


I'm bringing back some oldies but goodies back for my photos of David!  Enjoy!


David REALLY excited about life at TBS (The Basic School)!!


David, all I have to say to you is that you married a genius, tax refund = bags of money, lots of them.  You're welcome.  

I'm here, working on EMT homework, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment