Saturday, February 18, 2012

{enough is enough}

I don't know why, but the past couple days I have been stuck in the depression stage of the deployment.  Enough is enough.  I need David to be back.  I know that 7 months isn't as long as some military members are gone and that we are lucky that the communication is what it is; but I'm done.  I'm ready to be reminded of what we have.  I'm ready to tell David all about my life.  I'm ready to have him here every night.  I'm ready for all of it.


I just recently found this picture of David and his boss from the beginning of the deployment.  Look how handsome he is.  I love him.


**David Update**

Okay, day three of not hearing from him.  He must be out and about in the hills of Afghanistan.  I pray for him and for his Marines, each and every single one of them.  


David, I can't wait to hear from you.  I miss you so much, as I assume you miss me too.  I just want, and need you, back in my life.  I know what I married into and this is a crazy life.  I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I love you with all my heart.  I can't wait to be reminded of what we have!  

I'm here, with my beautiful Valentine's flowers, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment