Monday, February 13, 2012

{i'm beautiful}

So many days in my life I have been reaffirmed that I am a beautiful person.  Yet, some days I still think that I'm not good enough.  It's such a weird mentality to have; to what others think about you bring you down!


As long as I strive to be the best person that I can be, I'm beautiful.  Don't ever let people's words get to your heart (easier said than done, I know).  The people who truly know you and know your heart are the ones who think you're nothing but beautiful.  You and I are created wonderfully and not with waste.  We have to believe in ourselves and what he have in our hearts to only feel accepted by anyone else.  

I am beautiful.  

Beautifully made. 


 **David Update**

I don't have an update tonight, I didn't get to talk to David today except a Good Morning e-mail.


David, you make me feel beautiful, inside and out.  I love that feeling,  never have to worry when I'm with you. 

I'm here, waiting for Valentine's Day, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment