Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{ocean}

Oh the ocean.  It brings me so much calm and peace.  I walk on the beach, go for runs on the beach, clear my mind with my friend while shell searching on the beach.  I love listening to the waves crash and the faint sound of birds.  The wind is calming and the sun is calming.  The ocean is just a relaxing place.  Tonight, as many nights, I have the biggest urge to just go lay on the beach.  I want to listen to the ocean and look up at the stars.  I need someone to walk there with me and just lay.  David would be preferred, but I'll take a friend!



**David Update**

Still no word!  I got a box today from him, it was filled with trail mix and gear.  This is the official beginning to the end of the deployment!  Yay!  Keep him and his Marines in your prayers!


David, got infinitely more excited today about the end of the deployment.  I can't wait to talk to you soon!

I'm here, sitting on the big comfy couch, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment