Monday, February 6, 2012

{just another day}

I know that I have complained about loneliness during the deployment already, but it still resonates through my mind at the end of a day.  I just got back from EMT class and there is so much that I want to share with him, so much about my day and the things that I have been learning.  I want to share everything with my better half.  I know that we have been married not even a year and I hope that these feelings of excitement and longing for David are still here in our old age.





**David Update**

I haven't gotten the opportunity to talk to David today, no update. 


David, I know it's only 2 more months to go, but I can't wait to have you home.  

I'm here, in this big house, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.  


No comments:

Post a Comment