Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{best friends}

"People are just as happy as they make their minds up to be."

Moving is lonely.  Being in a state with no family is lonely.  Living in your house without your husband is lonely.  Life is lonely sometimes.  My friends from back in OH have been so great to me.  Checking in to make sure I was fine, sending letters and care packages, asking about David and his job.  The best friends are the ones who take time out of their lives to be a part of yours.  Those friends, they are best friends.  Who are there for you when you need them the most without hesitation or second thought.  I have a few of those, but one who sticks out today.  A true best friend.  A woman who took time from her children, her job, her new husband, her life, to be a part of mine for a few days.  A best friend, my best friend, Katy.  I love you.


When you have friends like these in your life, hold on to them.  Hold on tight.  Never let them leave you and you never leave them.  They are worth more than anything in this world.  They will be there for you anytime and you would do the same for them.  Love them, cherish them and have faith in them.  These friends will grant you true happiness.  Make your mind up to be happy.

**David Update**
I know nothing more than I did yesterday.  David and his Ssgt (Staff Sargent), Cremin, rearranged their office last night, so it was a late one.  David's internet connection wasn't working well when he woke up, so he is off his computer and on the way to the gym.  He will be happy there.  I sent two boxes 10 days ago and they are there safely.  David was munching on cheddar cheese rice cakes and his boss, Capt. Rob is enjoying his Splenda.  


Okay, if this picture did not make you laugh out loud, nothing will.  This is HILARIOUS.  OMGosh, I love this freaky man so much.  He brings such joy to my life.  Especially when he does things like this.  He's so funny!  Feel free to scroll up and laugh again, I did!!

David, I've been thinking about you a lot lately and am here waiting for you when you get back.

Have fun working out this morning and eat a hardy breakfast.

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment