Thursday, April 19, 2012

{home sweet home}

Well, I'm sure you've all been wondering...life is GREAT!  My husband is home and life feels better.  I don't even know where to begin with what has happened over the past week, so I've decided to add photos of the past events.


11 AM Easter Morning -- David and his Company return to Camp Lejeune...





A couple days later -- David's parents come to town to see him and we had his platoon over for an afternoon cookout....





That first weekend -- David has to say goodbye to his new family.  The men and women of 1st Platoon.  They have been his best friends and family for the past 7 months, they were his everything.  He learned so much from these Marines and wouldn't change them for anything.  As David would say, "Gone but never forgotten". 





After a few days of having my husband back, my fellow Supp BN wives got their husbands back too!  David and I helped with some homecoming prep at 1 AM then headed back to Camp Lejeune to welcome more Marines home!




Sofia & Brian :: David & Myself :: Joe & Angela :: Teri & Michael :: Corrina & Dan

WELCOME HOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment