Thursday, April 5, 2012

{remember}

I can't but want to remember what life is like with David.  I have made my life here, without him.  I have to fit him back in.  I have no fear that David will fit in and we will be fine.  I just want to know what it's like.  What it's like to be held, to be kissed, to be loved, to be taken care of, to be protected.  I need all of that again.  I don't want to be married to myself anyone.  I got married so that I would have a partner, not to live life alone.  My partner is coming back and I can't wait.  It's more like a feeling of relief more than anything.  Relief that I don't have to do this all by myself anymore.  I'm ready for this to be over.


**David Update**

He is still working hard!  I wouldn't expect much less from him!


David, enough said.  We wives miss our husbands and think it's time to come home. 

I'm here, eating Goldfish, waiting for you to come home to me. 

I love you David.

No comments:

Post a Comment