Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{good men}

When was the last time that you helped someone on purpose?  When was the last time you did something for the common good of humanity?  When was the last time that you did good?
I think that sometimes life can be hard on us and we don't want to give but would rather receive.  We want the handouts, we want to be helped, for someone to hold our hand along the way, but do we always know when to give?  Whether we want to or not?  It's hard to always be willing and able to give to others, to do good.  We can't sit back and let the craziness that society teaches us and let it rule our world.  We know the difference between right and wrong and good and evil, so let's practice it.  One day at a time.  Ward off the enemies and do what's right.  We want to live in a world that is peaceful and happy, so let's make it that way.  Start small and don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't make a difference.

I just wanted to also send a little special thank you to the Marines and their families that are deployed right now, you have no idea how much good you are doing, home and away.  I love you and am proud of you all.  You are the good men trying to ensure that evil doesn't triumph.


**David Update**

I only received a brief e-mail from David today that said he loves me!  I'm assuming he is busy with more paperwork and working out.  Also the lack of internet in his new sleeping quarters doesn't seem to help matters any.  


A few of those Good Men.

David, I think the house is getting cleaner.  My to-do list gets longer and longer by the day, but when Tina and I are done at the gym, we always seem to talk ourselves into doing something unproductive!  Love Her!  :)

I'm here, sunburned, waiting for you to come home to me.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment