Friday, April 6, 2012

{NC}

Can I just say again that I have made some great friends here in the good 'ol NC and that I kind of like it here?  I just had a great time tonight with even greater friends!  Thanks for everything that you have done and do for me. I can't imagine being here and having better friends.


This guy, yea, he lives on my porch with his 10 brothers and sisters.


Yupp, this is the back of my neighborhood.


I also find this on daily walks.


**David Update**

Life is good for David.  I got a brief e-mail from him this morning, but it sounded like all is well!


David, I beyond ready for you to come home.  So many things to show you, to tell you, to do with you, just so much!  Hurry it up and get you butt back to the States!

I'm here, bored without you, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David.  

No comments:

Post a Comment