Sunday, April 1, 2012

{annoyed}

I think I'm tired of being tired.  I'm not sure why I always want to run my body into the ground; and in all honesty, I'm really not that busy.  I just think that my body hates me, I have always been quick to be exhausted, I'm not sure why I thought it would ever change.  Then, just when I think I will lay down to sleep, or worse, go to bed, I get an urge to do something, something that I obviously need to do right then.  So stupid.  My brain and my body don't ever seem to work in conjunction with each other.  I'm so annoyed with myself...


**David Update**

David is finished with all of his missions (that I know of) in The 'Stan.  He and his Marines are coming home safely.  Here are some photos that I have received recently!  Enjoy!


David at his promotion ceremony.


Mom and Dad.


With the Big Dog.


Thumbs up for a good job!


Man love.


David, I can't wait for you to be home sometime this month.  It's getting so close to having you home and your Marines being home with their families too.  Ah!  So exciting!

I'm here, so exhausted, waiting for you to come home.

I love you David. 



PS -- Ugh, I just love that smile.  (Go ahead, scroll back up and check it out, it will make you melt!)


No comments:

Post a Comment