Friday, June 1, 2012

{i'm baaaack}

Well folks, it's been too long.  While David was on deployment (and I on my own of sorts) this blog became a way to relieve my feelings and a way for David to know what was going on in my life.  It was part of routine and I feel like you all became part of my life.  So, let's talk about my life.

David is home!  It is good to have him back, but I can't wait til we are done traveling.  We have had visitors and/or have been traveling since 4 days after he got back from Afghanistan!  It's too much!  I was warned by other wives that I would want 'David and Kristin' time.  I knew that that was true, but thought I'd be able to handle all the guests and traveling.  Now, don't get me wrong, all of it was fun, we just never got to have a readjustment period, and really, when you break it all down, it's about us.  I'm sorry for those who are offended, but next time it will be different.  We need how to live with each other again, learn more quirks and needs that we've developed, how to be around each other again.  We won't have this time for 2 months after David returned!  That's insane!

This weekend is our one-year wedding anniversary, but it's really like our 4 month actually-being-together anniversary!  (I love the Corps!)  We're finally getting back to some kind of normal routine!


Taken at the Wedding of Mr. & Mr.s Goff in Ohio!  We LOVE dancing!!


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment