Saturday, June 30, 2012

{taken for granted}

Ugh.  That's how I feel about today.  I'm in my deployment loneliness blues.  David has been on duty, from 0800 this morning until 0800 tomorrow morning.  It's crazy how much I miss him and it's barely been 12 hours!  I always feel that I have so much to tell him, little ridiculous things, but important to me!  I just want to him to walk by and grab my hand for just a second, eat dinner with me, snuggle me on the couch, and fall asleep with.  I'm not sure if I take hi for granted when he's here, or just didn't realize how quickly all these lonely feelings can come rushing back.  

I think it's a good thing that I feel this way.  It means I'm not sick of him yet!  I know he's not far from me, but not being here is being too far away.  I can't wait for tomorrow and the day after and the day after...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment