Wednesday, April 27, 2016

{back at it}

Well, hello!?  I'm back!  Actually, it's me and some new additions to my family!


So, I know that I have not been blogging for a while, but I am in position in my life to begin again!  As a stay-at-home mom, I have a lot of time to think and very little adult interaction, which means I have no one to share all of my thoughts with!  Even though blogging doesn't normal create feedback or responses to my thoughts, at least it's an outlet for my crazy brain!

I have A LOT to say (per the usual) because A LOT has happened in my life since the last time we spoke.  I, now, own a house, have the most beautiful rescue dog AND a child!  My husband is stateside (still a US Marine) and as good looking as ever.  :)  Future topics not only include my daily thoughts and honest feelings, but such things as getting pregnant, being pregnant, giving birth (whew!), being a new mom, work vs. motherhood, my midwife, breastfeeding, unhappy people, weight, non-tangible goals, and the name change of my blog.  Sorry fellas, this blog will be geared towards my fellow ladies; but, feel free to read and gain a little insight into a women's mind!

So....why the name change in the blog?  It used to be called "Pure Honey" and I still believe that was an accurate reflection of my life during that chapter.  This blog began as a waterfall of thoughts from when my husband deployed and how I dealt with life daily.  He is my 'honey' and all my words were true emotions in written form.  It was, and still will be, based on my life and how I view the world.  "The BeeHive" now refers to my family as a whole!  We have grown from 2 to 4 members and that changes a whole lot of a lot.

Stay tuned for entertaining reading and an in-depth glimpse into my world.




"Don't count the days, make the days count."  -Muhammad Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment